Caesars promo code “ACTIONRF” gets $ 1,001 for Thursday night football and free jersey
There’s less than 10 days to go to Christmas, and Caesars Sportsbook is really all about freebies for new users. Not only can you get a $ 1,001 match bet on your first bet for any sport, but you’ll also get a free NBA jersey of your choice. LeBron, Steph, KD – your choice and completely free.
The match bet is one of the best deals in the betting industry, and it is available for any first bet on any sport. Whether you want to put money into tonight’s Thursday night football game between the Chiefs and Chargers, or want to bet on the NBA slate is entirely up to you. Either way, you’ll see impressive savings.
Just make sure to use the code on this page or redeem the code ACTIONRF, otherwise you will not be eligible for these offers.
Caesars Sportsbook – available with registration and betting online currently in Michigan, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Indiana, West Virginia and Virginia – famous the big day with an incredible and obvious offer.
Do you already have Caesars? No problem: check out more sports betting offers for all sports here.
Best Caesars promo codes for Thursday Night Football, NFL Week 15, NBA and more
Caesars is one of the fastest growing brands in the new sports betting industry, and for good reason: it’s one of the most generous sportsbooks for new and existing users, as this offering shows. Few places give four silver numbers, and add a free NBA jersey on top of that!
Here’s how the promotion works: Register using the link on this page, make a deposit and place your first bet on Caesars Sportsbook. You have finished! That’s all you have to do: Caesars will then match your bet in the form of bonus funds in your account.
Suppose you bet $ 500 on Thursday night’s football game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Los Angeles Chargers. This means that after placing this bet, Caesars will put an additional $ 500 into your account. Wagering $ 100 or $ 1000 is entirely up to you, but the bonus funds will obviously increase the more you bet.
This promotion is available to new Caesars users for any sporting event and first bet. Here are the NFL options this week:
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers, Thursday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cleveland Browns, Saturdays at 4:30 p.m. ET
- New England Patriots vs Indianapolis Colts, Saturday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Washington football against the Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals vs. Detroit Lions, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Carolina Panthers at the Buffalo Bills, Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Denver Broncos, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons vs. San Francisco 49ers, Sunday at 4:05 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at the Baltimore Ravens, Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Chicago Bears, Sunday at 8:15 p.m. ET
If you’re interested in the NBA, here’s the list for Thursday:
- Detroit Pistons vs. Indiana Pacers, Thursday at 7 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Brooklyn Nets, Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. ET
- New York Knicks vs. Houston Rockets, Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET
- Washington Wizards at the Phoenix Suns, Thursday at 9 p.m. ET
Caesars Odds Boosts and Offers
The savings don’t stop once you become a Caesars user. They offer special bets and odds increases every day. Here are a few available now.
- The Chiefs, Wilds and 76ers will all win: increased to +350 odds
- The Chiefs win and Travis Kelce scores a touchdown: increased to +235 odds
- Patrick Mahomes on 299.5 passing yards and 2.5 touchdowns: increased to +350 odds
- Mecole Hardman touched at any time: increased to +350 odds
- Keenan Allen on 99.5 receiving yards and a touchdown: increased to +450 odds
- The Chargers win and Austin Ekeler 1st TD scorer: increased to +1100 odds
- Middle Tennessee and Northern Illinois both win: increased to +1700 odds
- App State, Fresno State, and UAB all earn: increased to +600 odds
- Much more!
How would you rate this article?