JVH Gaming receives license for JACKS.NL online casino – news from the European gaming industry
The performance marketing agency, WakeApp, received a license to promote online casino sites in Romania.
This means that the agency’s clients can now run large-scale advertising campaigns using all relevant traffic sources. In addition to the classic online casino, WakeApp has the ability to promote other licensed gambling related projects in this country such as poker, betting and bingo.
WakeApp is already preparing to launch advertising campaigns with several key clients who have expressed interest in promoting in Romania.
“In 2021, we have become a true guide in the world of white mobile advertising, connecting dozens of new traffic sources and reaching even more licensed countries to promote our partners. Obtaining a license from Romania is the agency’s next step to expand the pool of countries in which we can help our clients to take a leading position in the field of gambling and at the same time attract users in accordance with all legal regulations. We saw positive changes in the country’s laws and growing interest from players, so it was only a matter of time to get a license. ”- CBDO Nikolay Belikov.
The company is actively introducing new approaches to traffic generation and, according to AppsFlyer, occupies a leading position in the mobile advertising market, providing customers with a wide range of sources with the highest quality target audience.
WakeApp is an international project and has been in the market for 7 years, and is also a leader in the development and promotion of gaming and non-gaming mobile applications in e-com, video streaming, food delivery , sport, vertical utilities and finance. With annual nominations in rankings and awards, coupled with many years of experience in the field, the agency has the status of provider in the world of mobile marketing for all WakeApp customers.
Earlier this year, AppsFlyer awarded the agency several honorary awards:
- 2nd place in the growth index for the Eastern Europe region in the Android non-game category.
- 3rd place in the growth index in the Western Europe region also in the Android non-game category.
- 4th place in the Retention Index (Volume Ranking) in the Eastern Europe region in the Life & Culture iOS category.
- 7th place in the Retention Index (Power Ranking) in the Eastern Europe region in the Life & Culture iOS category.
- Ranked 29th in the IAP (Power Ranking) in the global region in the non-games category for Android.